Sep 17, 2020 | Nicholas Whelan | 11460 views
Policies for Dust off Your Skates
We have an important update regarding the process and required procedures that will need to take place for the
Dust off the skates sessions that are beginning Friday. Please read the requirements in full.
- All players must arrive at the arena 30 minutes before your scheduled ice time
- Upon arrival each participant will be required to:
- Complete the Town of Tillsonburg Health Screening Questionnaire
- Each participant will also need to complete the OHF Health Screening Questionnaire
- Copies of both Questionnaires are available at the entrance
- All players must enter the arena through the East Entrance (the rear entrance by the parking lot)
- No parents/spectators are allowed in the arena at this time
- Players will be given access to the arena no earlier than 15 minutes before their ice time and must come fully dressed for the ice
- Anyone entering the arena must be wearing a face mask. Masks can be removed once the helmet is on, once off the ice face masks are required to be put back on until the player has exited the building.
- Change rooms will be available to put on skates and helmets up to a maximum of 10 participants per room (face masks can be left in the change room while on the ice)
- If the change rooms are at maximum capacity the participant will have access to a single designated chair to put their skates on
- Players unable to tie their own skates, will need to have their skates on before entering the arena and wear walkable skate guards
- Players will be required to check in for Dust off your Skates at the table set up near the entrance of the East Entrance and will be assigned a dressing room
- After each ice time a STRICT 15 minute timeline for ALL participants to be out of the arena will be in effect
- Failure to comply may result in permission to participate further being removed!
Special note: Any player that arrives for Dust off your Skates that did not register for that specific Dust off your skates session or for the hockey season will not be able to go on to the ice.
Please note that the procedures in place follow the requirements of the Town of Tillsonburg and we will announce as anything changes as the season progresses. We appreciate your patience and your diligence to follow the policies in place.
TMHI Board of Directors