Organization | Oct 01, 2020 | Nicholas Whelan | 13839 views
October brings welcomed news for our hockey families. We are pleased to announce that the Town of Tillsonburg Community Centre will now permit one (1) parent per player into the arena. Please review the guidelines provided below in detail as set forth by the Town of Tillsonburg which includes parent permission into the arena and screening requirements for both parents and players:
- All participants, Parents & Guardians are to enter and exit the facility via the East Entrance only. In the event of an emergency, please use the closest exit.
- Coaches are to meet all participants at the East Entrance – participants will not be permitted in the facility until their coach is present and the screening process has been completed.
- Only 1 parent/guardian per participant will be permitted in the facility (as of October 1st)
- Parents/Guardians are to be screened along with their participant prior to entering the facility.
- Coaches are to sign off on the screening sheet and hand it to the marshal at the door.
- Parents/Guardians are to proceed to the appropriate arena. Entrance to Memorial Arena through the door at the top of the stairs. Entrance to Community Arena down the hall and into the cold viewing arena. Parent/guardian are to remain on the upper level of the facility in their designated area
- All warm viewing is off limits – please remind parents/guardians to dress warm
- All participants will use either the stairs or elevator to access the lower level.
- Bags are permitted for participants using a dressing room only (no bags are to be left on the chairs in the hallway)
- Parents/Guardians will meet their participant at the East Entrance after their ice time.
One step closer!
TMHI Board of Directors