The TMHI Player's Appreciation Banquet is just around the corner!
Tuesday, May 16th!! Mark your calendars!!
Doors open at 5pm - Pizza will be available for purchase.
Let's support Helping Hands our local food bank by bringing some of the needed items to the banquet and we will bring our collection to the Helping Hands.
The first 75
players to arrive with a donation will receive a Tim Hortons Sidney Crosby Jersey Bank.
The Helping Hands is currently in need of the following items:
- Cereal - family and non-family sizes. Sugar free is best. Hot Cereal as well as pancake mix and syrup
- Cooking oils
- Instant coffee and instant hot chocolate
- Cookies - always in need of cookies!
- Snacks for kids lunches: Goldfish crackers, Ritz cracker sandwiches, Welch's Fruit Snacks, Fruit Sensation Snacks, Bear Paws, Nut free Granola Bars, Juice Boxes, Fruit cups
- Canned Meat with flip top lids
- Soups - mushroom, chicken noodle, tomato
- Chunky soups
- Kraft Macaroni
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Spaghetti Sauce, Canned tomatoes
- Canned Vegetables - potatoes, green beans, corn, peas.
- Liquid laundry soap
- Fabric softener sheets
- Kleenex and paper towel
- Dish soap
- Kitty Litter
The Helping Hands DO NOT need diapers or formula. Currently there is not anyone with babies relying on the Helping Hand.
Thank you in advance for supporting our local food bank and those in our community that depend on their services.
TMHI Board of Directors