ARENA ENTRY CHANGE:
Effective immediately the town has adjusted the
protocols required for our players to enter the building:
1 - No skates can be worn into the building
, skates will be put on in
the changeroom. Coaches will be assisting any players requiring help tying
2 - All players must come completely dressed for the ice (with the
exception of skates and helmet). Dressing rooms are only for putting on skates
and helmets. Players may no longer undress in the changerooms following their ice
3 - Players in U11 Atom and above must wear a mask into the arena, regardless if the helmet is being worn. Players in U8 Novice and below are able to come into the arena wearing their mouth guard and helmet fully on without a mask.
Failure to comply with these changes will result in ice suspension for the entire team.
Please reference the letter from the Town of Tillsonburg Consequences_COVID-Minor_Sport that we are required to comply to.
Your immediate compliance to this change in policy is required.
- No more than 30 participants on the lower level/ice. This includes participants, coaches, officials and timekeepers.
- ONE Parent/Guardian per participant – parent/guardian are to remain on the upper level of the facility, viewing from the arena stands only.
- Minor Sport Players must arrive and leave dressed – dressing rooms are for putting on skates & helmets only
- Participants in U8 and below may enter and exit wearing their helmet (with cage down) without a mask.
Skates are to be put on in the facility, this is for the safety of the participants as the weather is about to change.
- Screening forms must be completed prior to entry of the facility. This document must be dated, signed and legible
- There will be NO access to the facility for late participants or parent/guardians. Once the screening sheet has been signed and handed in the doors will be locked and all others will be turned away.
- Any participant/parent/guardian/coach that does not comply with the process or are rude/disrespectful to Town staff will cause the entire team/session to be suspended for their next on-ice event.
- A 2nd violation will result in a suspension for the next 3 on-ice events.
- There will be no refunds for missed ice time due to non-compliance with facility expectations
- No games shall be played with any teams outside of the Southwestern Public Health unit
- All visiting teams must follow the Tillsonburg Community Centre process. Any teams not in compliance will be turned away. It is the responsibility of the permit holder to ensure visiting teams are aware of and follow the protocols. Any visiting teams that are non-compliant will result in the hosting team receiving the violation consequences noted above.
- No warnings, no appeals, no ‘we’ll do better next time’. This is the warning.
Thank you in advance,
TMHI Board of Directors